- All products are added to your cart.
Georganics - Oil Pulling Mouthwash - English Peppermint 300ml
Known for its powerful healing properties, throughout history tea tree leaves have been used to heal cuts, treat burns, and as a topical application for infections. When it comes to teeth it could be the best solution for healing gum disease.
• PETA cruelty-free and vegan certified
• Zero-waste packaging: plastic-free bottle, recyclable & biodegradable
• Mouthwash stored in glass jars
• Box made from compostable craft paper and vegetable ink
Take 1-2 tablespoons of oil, swish it around the mouth for 5 up to 20 minutes before spitting out. The longer you hold the oil in your mouth the greater the effect. For the best results swish until the oil has turned a milky white, indicating that the bacteria has been “pulled” off.
Cocos Nucifera Oil*^, Caprylic & Capric Triglyceride^, Melaleuca Alternifolia Lea Oil*^, Citrus Limon Peel Oil*^, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Oil*^, Tocopherol^, Commiphora Myrrha Oil^. *Organic Soil Association, ^Food Grade Quality.